Time to celebrate! Queensland’s borders are open and as long as you haven’t been in a COVID hotspot in the last 14 days, you can cross the QLD border for travel, holiday and recreational purposes for the first time since March. If you need an escape, look no further than our affordable Broadbeach apartments in the heart of the Gold Coast!
Here at Victoria Square, we offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom holiday units in a stunning high-rise complex near Oasis Shopping Centre and beautiful Kurrawa Beach. Our accommodation is fully self-contained, and provides guest access to a range of onsite facilities for you to take full advantage of as you explore the Gold Coast from a prime location.
We’ll give you best price guaranteed on all direct bookings, so make sure to call or book online!
Latest Updates and Important Travel Information
We’re returning back to normal now that we’re in Stage 3 of the eased restrictions, so you can visit the Gold Coast knowing you’ll enjoy a holiday that won’t leave out all the best things the region has to offer.
1.5 metre physical distancing is still in place for everyone’s safety, and visiting/meeting with people from another household is also permitted. You will, however, need to apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass if you’re travelling from outside the region (to be shown with your ID when crossing the border).
But, in a quick summary, here’s everything that’s back on for you to enjoy here on the Gold Coast!
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other natural attractions are open to the public for all recreational activity
- regional restaurants, cafés, pubs, surf clubs etc. have reopened for business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) - takeaways and deliveries also available locally
- non-essential lifestyle shopping back on - shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the region’s top shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open again and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- indoor attractions, casinos and places of worship open to the public with distancing/visitor number measures in effect
Book Directly with Victoria Square to Save
With the above in mind, spoil yourself to a Gold Coast holiday in our Broadbeach holiday apartments - fully self-contained, spacious and just moments away from Kurrawa Beach! And when you’re not kicking back on the sand or exploring the region, we have exclusive guest facilities that include a rooftop swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym and more.
Book with confidence - relax at Victoria Square knowing we are maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and sanitation in light of the coronavirus outbreak, including distancing and other measures for avoiding direct contact with staff and touch points. Your health and safety is our top priority!
View our full range of Broadbeach accommodation - and cheap direct rates - now by heading over to Victoria Square Broadbeach Holiday Rentals.