Located at 15 Victoria Ave, Broadbeach Gold Coast QLD 4218, Victoria Square Apartments will not only provide you with an affordable, centrally located holiday residence but also bring you to the most beautiful and exciting places on the Gold Coast. Set near the most popular tourist destinations on the Gold Coast, Victoria Square Apartments are right at the centre of all the excitement. At Victoria Square Apartments and Broadbeach you will experience a relaxed beachside ambience complemented by fine cuisine, centrally located accommodation and a wealth of entertainment, tours and fun filled days.
The sun-kissed shores of the Gold Coast provide an excellent opportunity for that memorable family holiday you’ve been hoping for! Victoria Square Apartments are just a stones throw away from the sparkling patrolled beaches in Broadbeach. Swimming, surfing and beachside picnicking are just some of the wonderful ways for you to spend your family beach holiday on the Gold Coast.
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO:
- 9The Oasis Shopping Centre - Directly across the road
- 9Timezone - Directly across the road in The Oasis
- 9Beach – 2 minute walk
- 9Broadbeach Mall – 5 minute walk
- 9Dining - Many options within a 1-5 min walk
- 9Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre – 10 minute walk
- 9 The Star Casino – 10 minute walk
- 9Pacific Fair Shopping Centre – 10 minute walk
- 9Surfers Paradise – 7 minute drive or 20 minute beach walk
- 9Gold Coast Theme Parks – 20-30 minute drive
- 9Gold Coast Airport – 30 minute drive
- 9Brisbane Airport – 1 hour, 8 minute drive
Guests arriving by car need to park on Old Burleigh Road near Kurrawa Surf Club and collect their key from reception before accessing our full security carpark. Visitors arriving by Uber, Taxi or bus can alight at the Sofitel Hotel and walk diagonally across the mall to Victoria Square Apartments.
For your convenience Victoria Square Apartments provide full security undercover car parking to all guests. *Conditions may apply.
CHECK IN INSTRUCTIONS
Check In 2:00pm
Check Out 10:00am
Guests checking in after office hours are advised to go to the night service phone located outside of the building where guests will be given access and details on the check in instructions including the key collection point.